Yadayada

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Too busy to blog

I haven't seen the monkey film or the gay cowboy film, with or without Japanese twins, I haven't watched any telly at all let alone good telly. I was at work for over 17 hours yesterday - I barely have time to wash and sleep at home at the moment. Boo

I suppose I could tell you about convexity on bond portfolios and its hilarious effect on one sided bumped curves for risk strips or an amusing tale about the dangers of multithreading programming... no? What about why the model that calculates Greek principles' prices is broken?

Hmm... you just want to hear about the time I accidentally grabbed a co-workers breast don't you?

2 Comments:

  • No offense, but it's lucky the Japanese twins can't understand you when you start talking about your job.

    By Blogger Zen Wizard, at 8:49 pm  

  • What's Google trying to do, hijack your browser or something?

    By Blogger Zen Wizard, at 9:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home