Yadayada

Monday, December 26, 2005

The kindness of strangers.

A couple of months ago I was looking down the barrel of the very real possibility that I might end up spending Christmas alone. Luckily brother W came to the rescue. W begat Aussie girlfriend; Aussie girlfriend begat foxy Aussie cousin; foxy Aussie cousin begat millionaire cockney lock baron sugar daddy; millionaire cockney lock baron sugar daddy begat CID detective golf buddy; CID detective golf buddy begat hard as nails WPC wife who beats up villains for living; hard as nails WPC wife who beats up villains for living begat the best Christmas lunch I have ever had.

What an interesting, friendly, fun lot they were. Even got drunk and had an argument about the Criminal Justice system and W got the hint and bought me a toaster. What more could you ask for?

2 Comments:

  • Do they have any other hot friends who want to log up some "frequent flier" points???

    By Blogger Zen Wizard, at 4:29 pm  

  • I have to say I didn't actually ask.

    By Blogger h, at 9:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home