Yadayada

Sunday, December 18, 2005

It is music weekend here at YadaYada

So I think it is about time we see how the Mouse James Blunt is doing. Since we last saw him the lucky fucking mouse has landed a record contract with MM (musical mice) records and is doing rather well for himself. He has moved out of his hole in the skirting board and now lives in a fancy Perspex tubular house on Malibu Beach. But don't worry he is still keeping it real and does regular live gigs. So image if you can a little venue somewhere filled with the type of mice that go to Mouse James Blunt gigs. The dark stage is suddenly lit by a spot light and there he is - the cheese loving soulful genius sat on a stool. His shaggy mouse brown hair wistfully blown by the wind machine off stage. He adjusts his little mic with his paw, gives the crowd a knowing smile and a little wink and starts the melodious strumming of his tiny acoustic guitar to squeaky cheers from the audience....

Beautiful cheese - lights up the shore for me.
There is nothing else in the world,
I'd rather wake up and see (with you).
Beautiful cheese - I'm just chasing time again.
Thought I would die a hungry mouse, in cheeseless night.
But now I'm high; running wild among all the stars above.
Sometimes it's hard to believe how it tasted to me.

Beautiful cheese - melt by the fire again.
Do you remember the day when my meal began?
Will you remember the end (of time)?
Beautiful cheese - You're just blowing my mind again.
Thought I was born to cheeseless night, until you shine.
High; running wild among all the stars above.
Sometimes it's hard to believe how it tasted to me.

Will you put cheese on my tray when I'm old and grey?
Promise me tomorrow starts with cheese,
Getting high; running wild among all the stars above.
Sometimes it's hard to believe how it tasted to me.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home