Yadayada

Sunday, December 04, 2005

I am a man and have NEEDS!!!

Woo back from holiday - tanned and relaxed and healthy and looking damn fine but still it is good to be back.

But before I bore you with what is turning into an unnervingly long post about it. I'll squeeze one out about my google needs* as apparently I have been tagged.

I NEED:

a haircut,
a movie trailer,
tickets,
a new police chief,
a new pair of shoes,
to stay away from Madrid,
to "remain connected" to Beelzebub
and also I need and deeply appreciate several kinds of support.

All spookily accurate.

smenita: The off milk in the fridge when you get back from holiday.


* type in "your name needs" into google and see what comes up. Oh and it is a tag game so over to you stellastoria

2 Comments:

  • Oh well, these things happen - I am sure she will cope.

    By Blogger h, at 8:06 pm  

  • I can do it twice, there are so many things...

    I NEED to fix this laptop situation so these bloggy lapses end. Thanks guys!

    By Blogger Hope E. Ewing, at 1:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home