Yadayada

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Press the red button, now.

Wayhay it is interactive Saturday. That's right - it is eviction day here at the reality show Yadayada. So what will *you* vote for. Which blog topic will you choose to expunge from my brain, digitalise and throw out naked into the ether to cheering crowds, flashing cameras and a cringing interview with Davina fucking McCall.
1. Tragedy in Uganda.
2. My beautiful self. (go on - you know you want to hear about it)
3. Mega Global Bank Corp where I work story B (does involve outsourcing but don't be scared it is quite good)
4. My lovely flat.
5. Jamie "fat tongue" Oliver. (the chef's special)
6. A toaster, a toaster my kingdom for a toaster (also very good)
7. The part of London where I live.

Voting works by well voting. Bribes work and are happily accepted. Anyone who appends "PS hen, LOVE your blog. It is funny, clever and interesting. You know what - I think I want to bare your children" will have their votes counted very, *very* carefully if you know what I mean {wink}

2 Comments:

  • Ooh ooh I vote for you. and then London. and then your flat. and then MGBC. and THEN fat tongue. and then miscellaneous.

    O wait, is are we only supposed to pick one?

    By Blogger Hope E. Ewing, at 6:26 am  

  • Yay - no vote for as many as you like. So it is me then. Unless someone else votes before this evening.

    PS 6 had to be evicted anyway because it broke the house rules - the filthy beggar.

    By Blogger h, at 1:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home