Yadayada

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Woo fucking hoo

It's Saturday - it's Satuuuuuurday!!!
Being a single man about London town I have a busy weekend ahead and only really have time for one post this weekend. Unfortunately I had such good night out with chums in the truly the fantastic bars around where I live the conversation resulted in so many quality blog topics I can't decide which one to do.
It is the 21st century so obviously interactivity is the answer - so, dear reader(s), it is up to you.... what should I talk about next?
1. Tragedy in Uganda
2. On the front line against bird flu.
3. Mega Global Bank Corp where I work story A
4. Mega Global Bank Corp where I work story B
5. My wonderful cock.
6. My lovely flat.
7. Jamie "fat tongue" Oliver.
Voting works by well... voting. On the event of tie break I will do both or either. In the likely event of no one saying sod all. I will do them in reverse alphabetical order in my own good time.

6 Comments:

  • It looks like 5 is slightly err.. ahead. It is all hotting up...

    By Blogger h, at 4:02 pm  

  • Come on lurkers! I know you are there. Vote before I do something I might regret.

    By Blogger h, at 4:08 pm  

  • I was going to say Jamie Oliver but what the heck, I'll go for #5. Let's hear how wonderful it is. Is this going to make me blush?

    By Blogger Meegan, at 9:39 pm  

  • Oh... my... God...

    Looks like 5 gets it. Give me a sec and I'll be getting it up.

    By Blogger h, at 8:55 am  

  • And all voters get link. Hooray!

    By Blogger h, at 12:06 pm  

  • i wanna see your lovely flat

    By Blogger seahaven, at 12:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home