Yadayada

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Cock and Bull

Everybody loves genitals. The first cave painting was probably a picture of big hairy cock. As is most pubescent school boys’ first attempts at graffiti. So it is with proud primeval pleasure that I can announce that because of Google’s self promoting ranking system my blog comes up number 3, yes that is right - a mighty number 3, for searches for “giant testicles”.

Now I am not one to judge but I have the feeling these googlers don’t really want to read my witterings. They want pictures of giant testicles. Let’s face it - we all do.

And who am I to disappoint

Giant Testicles.

I also get a lot of hits from people looking for “my cock” which is odd because you would think they could just undo their trousers. Unless they have got themselves into a nightmare Bobbitt scenario but even then I would have thought eBay would be a better place to start.

I regretted it at the time and I regret it now but what is done is done. So if you really have to know about my cock

8 Comments:

  • Yep I am playing with the big boys now.

    No menstrual matter consumption in Egypt part 2. It was far worse than that...

    By Blogger h, at 8:42 pm  

  • Your searches are a lot more exciting than mine although I did once get the search "Lizzie Bardsley naked" once. I was quite proud of that.

    By Blogger Wyndham, at 10:51 am  

  • My dinner actually tasted better the second time. Thanks for that ;)

    By Blogger Steph, at 2:44 pm  

  • I am not sure of the significance, does this mean that you have the bronze medal for the largest testicles?

    By Blogger bloggin the Question, at 4:04 pm  

  • Congratulations--I think--on your ranking.

    Appropos of nothing, the lady in the picture looks quite elated. Is this a good thing? I don't know...

    My last visitor queried, "Greek" + "boxer briefs" + "Kevin Federline."

    If it is any consolation, my page must be even gayer than yours...

    A lot of visitors are led to my page by the keyword, "Donk." I am going to delude myself that that means something "good" in Thailand.

    Please don't burst my bubble!

    By Blogger Zen Wizard, at 6:37 pm  

  • i'd wear that as a badge of honour

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:20 am  

  • I love genitals.

    Especially my own.

    By Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God, at 3:15 pm  

  • Oh my word - the joy on that child's face. And I'm sure she's only about ten.

    The other bit looks like it's been snapped off...

    Very disturbing all round.

    By Blogger "the b", at 12:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home