Yadayada

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Love is in the fibre optic cables

Valentine's Day is all well good - fine wines, Belgium chocolates, athletic rumpo. I am all for it. I love the mush me.

But if you happen to be in love with a girl that lives in the snow a couple of thousand miles away it kind of limits your options somewhat. E-oysters and e-champagne just don't cut it. DHL will crush any roses and send little teddies to the wrong place 4 days late.

So all I can really do is let you know how much you mean to me.

You bring sunshine to my heart
You shine moonlight across my soul
And my body is lit with love for you.

x

4 Comments:

  • Dammit, that's the LAST TIME you are gonna make me cry...and I mean it!

    It was just so....sob...I can't finish...

    By Blogger Zen Wizard, at 12:08 am  

  • Oh, and I like the new Template...

    By Blogger Zen Wizard, at 12:08 am  

  • On valentines day I usualy just feel sorry for myself, and send myself a teddy four days late.

    By Blogger Cad Grublygold, at 10:26 pm  

  • Thanks Zen {sobs} love is {snot filled sniff} err.. sorry I can't go on... {waves hand, turns head away, more sobbing}

    Wow! the legendary cad grublygold - I am honoured. As they say - four small bears in the post is better than one big one eating your face off.

    By Blogger h, at 10:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home