Yadayada

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Kicks

“I love all the flags trying to work where they are from like I said to the misses where is Tobago no not Tobago the other one Tonga I thought it was in the south pacific but it wasn’t it was in the west Africa, I got that wrong like a right idiot heh picked up 3 Brazilians the other night up the Edgware road two Brazilians cafés in the row there is there, street was filled with, what is that yellow? Everyone doing that dancing they do, playing the drums on the street, fantastic, never knew there were so many Brazilians in London, all came out of the wood work, where are they hiding, I don’t know, wanted to go to south London, I didn’t mind, I’ll go anywhere, never understand when people refuse jobs, get the fare I say, see where it takes you, you’ll never know what will happen, where you might end up, it is money in your pocket you have made 3 times the journey home, saw the 66 final, on TV like, just got back from rugby wasn’t interested really in football but there he was, Hurst kicking it in – all over now the bloke said heh, fantastic it was, 40 years ago that is now, 40 years eh? Still the right side of 60 I am though not sure I can wait another 40 heh – hope they do well, England, that is, got 3 son in laws that will be very happy – not that interested myself – give everyone a lift though wouldn’t it? He we go. Pull over here shall I? That’s 9.20.”

“Call it 10”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home